Shashi B Prasad
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Scientist entry test held in 2006

I myself Shashi B Prasad appeared for the SET 2006 (DRDO Scientist entry level test) examination held in sept 2006. As per the Prospectus the candidate those who qualify will be posted in DRDO labs as Class 1 Gazetted officer. After selection in written they (DRDO RAC ) called for interview. I cleared the interview in December 2006.
    They sent one letter that u are selected for ADA Bangalore.
    Here (in ADA) they told u people (total selected for ADA is around 30 ) will be not considered as a Class 1 Gazetted officer.
    I want to know what was the basis or criterion for the selection in ADA and other DRDO labs and on what basis they are not considering us as a Class 1 Gazetted officer.

› Find content similar to: Scientist entry test held in 2006

Re: Scientist entry test held in 2006

You can try with the CPIO of DRDO: Maj Gen Umang Kapoor
    Tele : 23013209/5291
    Fax: 23793008
    Director C-TECRoom No. 447,
    B Block DRDO BhawanRajaji Marg
    New Delhi - 110011
    You can make an application under RTI to the above Central Public Information Officer and ask for the details. I am telling 'try' because DRDO is exempted from the application of the RTI Act under Sec 24 of the Act. It was added in the second schedule of the Act by a notification dated 28/9/2005.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android