Thread: hello all

1. hello all

hello all members,
    this is amit jain. Currently working for a defence PSU in Hyderabad.
    FOA thanks to all RTI team and all its members for providing all the GYAN on RIT. Very useful site for actual implementation of the power of RTI, helping to transform INDIA to be a better place to live in.
    I have one query regarding Income Tax refund. I have filed my IT return in BANG for AY 2007-08, but i have not yet received any refund. i am planning to use RTI to get the status of my refund. but i dont know to who is my ITO i.e who is my CPIO/CAPIO. My ward no. is 13(3). The jurisdiction link on official website is not working properly. How can know who is my ITO. so that i can mail my RIT appli to him?
    I have gone through the thread on "Income Tax refund", yet no help on this specific issue.
    HELP PLZ.
    Reagrds,
    SILVER

2. Re: hello all

Hello Amit,
    Welcome to RTI India. This section is meant for introduction of new members only. Please post your RTI queries in the respective sub-section of the forum. Otherwise, the importance of your question will get lost in the clutter.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android