Topic Identifier

Thread: Re: Inquiry for passport

Re: Inquiry for passport

Hi,
    I had applied for the passport since last 28 Sep 2006 . All enquries had been completed . I did not get information from passport office while my all enquries had completed with in the 3 months . I visited the passport office many times , they gave only one answer that i will dispathce you with in 10 days . But now it is around 2 yrs , i did not get passport .
    When i visited the passport office frist time , officer told me that there is an index for duplicacy in your passport , give an affidevite , i gave him same day .
    But after that i was wating since 15 days , but no responce .
    I tried to call him and alredy looged the complain to delhi head passport office , passport officer told me that , we will dispatched to you with in 15 days , but again no responce . I already faxed many times to PRO lucknow and Delhi .But again no responce from any side .
    Then again visited to Passport office lucknow , they ask for the submitting fresh passport and forworded with same status as given in earlier .
    And told me that it will dispatched with in the 10 days but no responce till date .
    And i am lost many chances to go abroad , from organization assignment .
    So please give the solution for this big problem .

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Inquiry for passport

Pavan,

Can you please go through various threads tagged with "passport", etc...

The links are given at the bottom of this page under:
    "What Visitors are searching for in the Search Engines regarding Right to Information"

If you wish to use RTI, you will find several suggestions for draft RTI applications which can be modified for your particular case.

For learning more about , how to draft a RTI Application, Fees, How to submit, etc. , please visit the "Guide" segment of this portal. The link is available on the top right hand side of this page.

3. Re: Inquiry for passport

We have a resource entry by JPS at his blog here, kindly read it here:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html

The sample form can be downloaded from here too:
    https://www.rtiindia.info/downloads/p.../p13_fileid/22

4. Re: Inquiry for passport

kushal ji,

the above links are not working, plz check.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android