Thread: govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

In most cases where CAT gives an order in favour of an employee,Central Govt Offices ignores the order until Court is again moved at employees cost.There is no accountability of Govt Officers to send move from govt. exchequers.How can one gets justice through RTI in such cases

2. Re: govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

Shifted from "New Member Introduction".
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

The most important part of RTI came into light is that it has fixed accountability, You can get the information under RTI e.g Name of the officer who was resposible to implement CAT orders and have not done so yet. What departmental action has been taken on him for not implementing orders.
    I think instead of giving reply to your RTI application they prefer implementing orders.

Re: govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

Dear Sirs,
    I want to take up my case where CAT order has not been implemented for last 4 yrs.
    Please intimate step by step procedure to lodge the case.starting from first step. thanking you
    regards
    asoke

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: govt organisations often ignors Court order till comtempt is filed

Asoke,

The CAT order must have been for some "implementing authority" belonging to a Public Authority (PA). You can file a RTI Application with the PIO of that particular PA.

The information that you can ask for is:
    (Enclose a copy of the CAT order):

1. When was the enclosed CAT order received by the Public Authority ?
    Please give certified copy of any evidence which shows that the CAT order copy was received on that particular date.

2. Please give me certified guidelines or rules as per which the department is supposed to act on such orders issued by CAT.

3. Names, Designations, telephone numbers of those officers who are responsible for implementing CAT orders

4. Day to day movement of the CAT orders ever since they were received in the office
    upto today (the date of the RTI application).

5. Complete inspection of Files, File Notes, all records, opinions, advices, etc. concerning this CAT order.

(You can add a few more on these lines).

For help in drafting, fees, submission of RTI Application, etc., please visit the Guide segment of the forum, the link for which is available at the top right hand side of every page.