Thread: Professional tax

1. Professional tax

I need to get the details of my wife's professional tax account and the entries of the ledger as the Provident Fund details were rejected saying her office does not come under the Provident Fund act. Please let me know as to whom I should address the professional tax RTI query.

2. Re: Professional tax

Professional tax is recovered by the employer and remitted to the local civic authorities. I do not kow if they are maintaining separate ledger entries for each tax payer. RTI application if any has to be addressed only to them.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Professional tax

Hello

i want to know is there any exemption for the physically handicapped persons in professional tax, if yes then i also want to know that is it applicable for the employees who are working in central govt. autonomous body. i have searched many persons whose p.t. is still not cut but our p.t. is cut since last 7 months, i have also logged on bighelpers/forum but that site is not responding. so give me the information for the same.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android