Anil kulshrestha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Victimisation of RTI Activist

[LEFT] Mr Avinash Kumar is working to check corruption at Jila Malkhan singh hospital at ALIGARH U.P. by asking information with the help of RTI Law But hospital authorities has filed police case against him with the help of staff.
    As we are working to chcek corruption with help of dedicated group of 20 members at ALIGARH U.P. under AKHIL Bharitiya Graph Panchyat( Braj Prant) RTI group. Our group has decided to help MR Avnish, due to our RTI Applications to related deparments Now hospital has decided to take back their application against MR AVINASH.
    This is the one story of sucess of RTI Group
    Anil Kulshrestha

› Find content similar to: Victimisation of RTI Activist

Last edited by ganpat1956; 23-06-09 at 07:06 AM.

Name:
    Abhishek Goyal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Victimisation of RTI Activist

mr anil kulshrestha,

i am from agra and frequently visit to aligarh.

please let us all know about your group.

i would also like to know the other cases your group has deal before.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear Anil,

Please do not post live email ids here. Our site is daily visited by hundreds of search engine spiders and you will end up getting a lot of spam mails. Like wise do not post mobile numbers / telephone numbers to avoid tele-marketing calls.

I have moved your post from :Ask for RTI Query" to "Success Stories"
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

This is power of unity and assertiveness of law abiding citizen. Let good people unite to ward off bad ones, who have already clandestinely united.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Welcome Anil to RTI India. Do help others at RTI India.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An NGO with which I am associated also faced the same situation of police high-handedness so as a first step to fight the corrupt officer we posted telegrams from various parts of the state and informing Commissioner of Police & the State Home Secratery about the events/incidents. Outcome the person ( who was taken from her house in the early morning hours) in question was asked to leave from the station. Followed up with RTI asking copies of documents that was the grounds for the compliant, as anticipated the police refused, so in our appeal we used a high court judgement that helped us to close the matter and checkmate the officers. One verse that comes to my mind is "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." ------ M.K.GANDHI

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks you friends.

Such posts inspire, encourage and motivate the persons like me.

Name:
    Anil kulshrestha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmanoj View Post
    An NGO with which I am associated also faced the same situation of police high-handedness so as a first step to fight the corrupt officer we posted telegrams from various parts of the state and informing Commissioner of Police & the State Home Secratery about the events/incidents. Outcome the person ( who was taken from her house in the early morning hours) in question was asked to leave from the station. Followed up with RTI asking copies of documents that was the grounds for the compliant, as anticipated the police refused, so in our appeal we used a high court judgement that helped us to close the matter and checkmate the officers. One verse that comes to my mind is "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." ------ M.K.GANDHI
    Fight for right & win is our motto

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android