Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Refund of Tax

  1. Refund of Tax

    Dear All,
    My name is Prakash Mahajan and my PAN card number is .............., Ward - 15(2). I am salaried employee & I have filed income tax returns for assessment year 2004-2005, 2005-2006 & 2006-2007, but still After 2 years I have not got the refund of the amount that I claimed in the return. <O

    How Can I know the Status on this? <O
    How to file RTI complaint & to whome?. please suggest me mumbai office address or contact number.
    Will I get interest on my refund now from I-T dept?<O
    Please reply as soon as possible.


    Last edited by ganpat1956; 05-06-08 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Refund of Tax


    1. The CPIO to whom you have to address your RTI Application is your Assesssing Officer of the Ward/Circle where you filed your IT return.

    2. For details about drafting a RTI application, submitting it , Fees, etc...,please visit the "guide" segment of this portal. The link is available at the top right hand side of each webpage.

    3. This matter has been extensively discussed on this forum. It will be a good idea to read some of the threads tagged with "income tax.....". The links to those threads are available at the bottom of this page. You can also serach for them using the search function available at the top of the page.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android