Name:
    chandan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dis not get the passport RPO says police report not recieved (6 months over)

I have submitted my Passport application at RPO Ranchi in the month of Janruary 2008. two months later the police verification and CB-CID verification was done. it has been six months now. When I contacted the RPO they said they have not recieved the police report. I contacted the local CIP and Police Station they said they have sent it to the SP's office.
    How should I file the RTI and whose office should it go.
    Kindly respond its urgent.
    Thanking you all the advance

› Find content similar to: Dis not get the passport RPO says police report not recieved (6 months over)

Name:
    Abhishek Goyal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dis not get the passport RPO says police report not recieved (6 months over)

as per passport act the applicant should receive the passport in 35 days.

file your rti application at once.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: Dis not get the passport RPO says police report not recieved (6 months over)

U need to file RTI appln with PIO, RPO, Ranchi, where U had applied and ask for the status and action taken report. For proforma, guidance and framining questions, you may refer my blogs.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Chandan,

This issue has been extensively discussed in various threads on the forum.

Just search for the threads tagged with "passport...". Some of the links are available at the bottom of this page. You can also use the search function available at the top of of the page.

For help regarding drafting, submitting, fees payment, etc...please visit:

RTI Guide

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android