Thread: Online RTI Application

Online RTI Application

Please tell me how can I apply for RTI.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Online RTI Application

Ajay,

1. Please go through the "Guide" segment of the forum - link available at the top right hand side of this page.
    2. Please also go through some of the threads in the forum in the section "Ask for a RTI query"
    3. The online RTI Act and several other tips are available at www.rtiindia.info

I am also in search of how to apply online for RTI.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Even if you apply online, there is no facility available for payment online.
    That has to be done by snail mail.
    The fees and the mode of payment have to be as per the relevant rules for the Centre and/or States.
    Therefore it is better to apply by other methods.

Please visit the Guide segment of the forum available here:

RTI Guide

Complaint No. CIC/WB/C/2008/00092 dated 11-3-2008
    On the substantive issue of questions raised by appellant, SE, Commonwealth Games has agreed that this information, as available to him in accordance with his agreement with M/s. EMAAR MGF Construction Pvt. Ltd., can be provided within a day. He is, therefore, directed to do this by 5.00 p.m. on 27-3-2008 with a copy endorsed to us at e-mail – whabibullah@nic.in. If appellant Shri Diwan Singh finds information provided unsatisfactory, he may either move a fresh complaint u/s 18 (1) (e) or appeal before the 1st appellate authority in DDA.
    CIC Invites comments/report to be delivered to him through email in case of life and liberty clause.
    Regards
    J. Singh

how to file an RTI?

pleased tell me any one regarding how to file an RTI?
    or i can file an RTI by online? please help me...?

7. Re: Online RTI Application

Dear Member

Please read this full thread.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android