Thread: hello everyone....

hello everyone....

I am Ankit Mehta ,a Btech student from IIT Roorkee
    I want some help regarding framing an RTI application in chandigarh.
    Can anyone suggest me some one in chandigarh whom i could meet in person.
    Its urgent and so plz reply as soon as possible..

2. Re: hello everyone....

Welcome Ankit Mehta to RTI India. Ours is a web-based community. All discussions and guidance on RTI takes place only through the forum board discussions, so that every visitor can enrich his knowledge. If you need any specific guidance on framing questions for RTI application, please take up the same at "Ask for Framing an RTI Question". Our active members will be happy to guide you.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: hello everyone....

Ankit, please also see the Guide segment of this forum. It have useful information regarding drafting, submission, fees etc.

4. Re: hello everyone....

welcome Ankit to RTI India.

5. Re: hello everyone....

Dear Mr. Ankit,
    Thanks for being with us and warm welcome to you. Browsing this site will help you solve your problem. Alternatively, you may load details and our members will assist you. Pl encourage your fellow students to join this portal and get informed of citizens' rights. You the bright students are the tomorrow of this country. I add:
    “The real swaraj will come not by the acquisition of authority by a few, but by the acquisition of capacity by all to resist authority when abused.” Mahatma Gandhi.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android