Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RTI On BMC - MAHADA Mumbai

Hi Group,

Well I am new to this group and except some information.

My Problem is that i have a shop in mumbai and there are some issues with the Registration of the shop, Actually the shop was initially registered with BMC(Mumbai Municipal Corporation) Collecter since 1976, But recently the BMC have transfered all the Activites to MAHADA.
    Now the problem is that when we go to the MAHADA officials for the details and to pay the Yearly Rent which we use to pay to BMC Collecter, the MAHADA officials refuses to take the rent saying they dont have any details of the Shop and will not take any rent. When ask the same to the BMC officials they say that they have nothing to do with it ..it is been handled by the MAHADA, so you go to MAHADA officials.

I mean i find helpless, since last 1-2 yrs i am facing the problem going to BMC and MAHADA offcials....

I would be helpful to the group if someone guide me through this...like how can i get the exact details of the
    1)Who is the contact person from both the authority.
    2) How can i transfer my papers from BMC to MAHADA.

and there are many other question for this.

Please help me if someone has the format for the RTI. and how do i start up this process.

Thanks and Regards
    Kailash M.

› Find content similar to: RTI On BMC - MAHADA Mumbai

Name:
    Abhishek Goyal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: RTI On BMC - MAHADA Mumbai

file a rti application to BMC's PIO asking details on where to deposit your rent.

if they suggest you to deposit the same in MAHADA, ask for a copy of GO (govt. order) against which MAHADA is authorized to collect the rent.

send your crossed cheque for the amount of your rent to MAHADA's office by registered post alongwith the copy of the GO (provided by BMC). Dont forget to ask for a receipt of the cheque.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android