Thread: Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Jahan Dal Dal par Sone ki Chidiya karati hai Basera !!
    " Woh Bharat desh hamara ! Woh Bharat desh Hamara ".

Hi ! Hello & namaskar to everybody ,

This is Ravi from Pune .

Am very glad to be a new member of this RTI India web portal .

It was by chance , I hit upon this site . Promptly I registered myself . It is my belief , despite of this act coming into effect in 2005 , there are a vast majority of us who are still unaware of its Power to obtain rightful information from the Government bodies , when normal course of approach fails.

Pen is mightier than the Sword , I do believe in this proverb .

Lets reap the benefit of RTI act in its true spirit together , using our individual core competencies to help one another and share the Joy of Live and Let Live happily ,policy.

with warm regards ,

Ravi .

2. Re: Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Welcome Ravi to the RTI India community. I am sure you will find this a very useful place.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Welcome aboard Ravi

4. Re: Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Dear Shri Ravi,
    Thanks for joining us and warm welcome. As U study the act and its operation, you will feel empowered when dealing with govt. An active and sustained interest by all of us will change the way we are being governed.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

5. Re: Good evening to Dr.Pathak & all the vibrant members of RTI India

Welcome Ravi to RTI India,
    You will surely benefit from this wonderful community and the community will grow rich with your active participation.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

Thank u all for the warm welcome on board the RTI fraternity

Hi everybody !

Thank u all for the warm welcome on board the RTI fraternity . Am sure it will enrich my meagre knowledge on RTI act & its benefit . I too will contribute to forum the best of my ability .

warm rgds,

Ravi

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android