Thread: Pf was sent to Hariyana PF office. Now, i am tring to withdrow but getting no status

Pf was sent to Hariyana PF office. Now, i am tring to withdrow but getting no status

Hi,friends,

This is Ranjana from Mumbai. I have left my organisation nine months back. The Ho is in Gurgoan. Hence, the Pf was sent to Hariyana PF office. Now, i am tring to withdrow but getting no status. also, the site of Employee Provident fund, never gives the status as it is always not working. Can anyone help me in advicing what should i do. ?

Regards,

Ranjana deshpande

2. Re: Pf was sent to Hariyana PF office. Now, i am tring to withdrow but getting no status

Please take up the matter with the Regional PF Office concered at Haryana through your letter/representation. If you are not getting a satisfactory reply within a reasonable time, you can think of using RTI.

Please visit the blog http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...dent-fund.html of our member jps50 that will explain you how to make an RTI application for this.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.