Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: IT refund thru RTI

  1. #1

    IT refund thru RTI

    My hunsband Mr.Sudhir Sudhakar Ayyathan haven't received the IT refund of Rs.7494/- for the assessment year 2003-2004. He had submitted the IT return on 23/03/2005 vide the acknowledgement no.10918187, but till date he has not received any refund from the II. Could you pl. check and kindly confirm.
    sunitha ayyathan

    (Moved from New Member Introduction)

    Last edited by ganpat1956; 10-06-08 at 11:35 PM.

  2. Re: IT refund thru RTI

    Kindly refer my blog recently posted for Incomtax refund and file RTI application as guided therein. Your husband's problem is a fit case for RTI. All the best.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

  3. #3
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: IT refund thru RTI


    Please also go through some of the threads tagged with the word "income tax refund" - the links are available at the bottom of the page.

    You can also search for the same through the search function available at the top of the page.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android