Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up A Salute + Issue: Tea industry

Swami Vivekananda had said(not verbatim):
    The world is a much difficult place not because of the activities of bad people but because of the inactivities of good people.

But here we are...the good people doing whatever we could in our own ways, in our own places, at our own pace.
    That's no excuse for not doing more. ;-)
    Let me salute all those who are here and sincerely putting efforts to correct some malaise in some part of our country.

Thank you.
    And I'm here to discuss the issues related to the tea industry in my home town, Ooty - the Queen of Hills, and the surrounding areas.

I will update details shortly in the forum's main section.

Expecting eventful and productive forumming!!
    Santhosh.

› Find content similar to: A Salute + Issue: Tea industry

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: A Salute + Issue: Tea industry

Welcome Santosh to RTI India community. We look forward to your active participation here on RTI related issues. For non-RTI matters, please visit our sister-portal, www.bighelpers.org.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android