Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish to get some information from Petroleum Ministry. What is the procedure ?

I wish to get some information from Petroleum Ministry. What is the procedure ?

› Find content similar to: I wish to get some information from Petroleum Ministry. What is the procedure ?

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello Sanjay,
    For seeking info under RTI Act, you have to file an application in a format called Form-A. The model of the said format is available in our forum under the thread : Ask for framing an RTI question. As regards the details of the Public Information Officers(PIO), the same are available in the web site of the petroleum ministry: Welcome to Ministry of Petroleum&Natural Gas
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 22-02-07 at 10:56 PM.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear Sanjay,
    This is a correction to my above reply. There is no specific format prescribed by the GOI under RTI Act. I had seen this Form A under the Karnataka state rules earlier and wrongly mentioned it.

However Mr Kushal has provided a format designed by Oriental Insurance co, under the forum "RTI Support", which is a good one to work with. Please make use of the same.

Regards,
    Ganpat