suresh babu
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ree legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability

hello every one.
    i am pb suresh babu advocate from Chennai. i am new to this group. but quite active for few days. A free legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability. the details relating to this camp is given below. Though the prime focus of the camp is on the casses relating to the persons with disabilities. others may also visit the camp for any queries on your part. you may pass on this message to as many people you can and if you find any persons with disability wanting legal assistance you may refer him / her to the camp.

Legal Counseling Camp on 22nd June 2008 (Sunday).
    Date: 22nd June 2008
    Time: 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
    Venue: Vidya Sagar (Formerly Spastics Society of India, Chennai)
    No. 1, Ranjith Road, Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085

› Find content similar to: ree legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 14-06-08 at 07:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: ree legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability

will it be convenient for you to restrict your Posts to use of normal Black ink and Normal size ,instead of resorting to highlighting using Blue ,Red ,Green etc with large size. It reflects avoidable loudness.
    Thanks.

Name:
    suresh babu
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: ree legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability

ok no problems. there was an formating option so i just tried using it.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: ree legal counselling camp is scheduled to be held by an NGO working on the rights of the persons with disability

Suresh,
    I have moved your post to 'Events Segment', and wish you luck for the same. Though I would insist that you kindly follow up this post and let us all know the details during and after the event.

Thank you!

Name:
    suresh babu
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ration card

in deed i like to cotribute as much time as i could. but i am handling my office on my own as a one man show hence i could not dedicate the time i realy want to. but i assure you that few blogs on law subjects such as checque bounce, cases matrimonial casses and so on will be on post very sooner.

bye the bye you may recall that i have posted a message/ invitation for a legal counselling camp organised by an ngo. this camp went on well but with verry few people availing its benefits. your wishes have been communicated to the organisers. i hope they are also trying to use this web site. they told me that they tried to register as membes in this website but they were facing some technical difficulties while registering. i hope by now they would have registered as members. you can also contact them through their website Vidyasagr Classes and their mail id : dlusouth at gmail dot com
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 19-07-08 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Live email links not permitted here. However modified in view of its importance

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android