I Would Like To Know How To B A Stateless Person In India. I Was A Malaysian Citizen . I CamE To IdiNa In 1989 .due To Personal ReasoN I Was Not Able To Go To Malaysia To Renew My Malaysian Passport . I Gave It At Malaysian Consulate In Chenai . IT Took Them Years To Replly . They Gave A Letter To My Singapore Addess, Which I Was Not There . They Issue Citizenship Cancellation Because My Name Was In The Voters List . I Have Never Voted In India . Aftter Fighting Legal Battle In Malaysian Court I Was Not Able To Get My Citizenship Back .now I M Not A Citizen Of Any Country . I M Staying Illegally In India . I Had A Residential Permit. When My Lawyer Told Me To Apply For Exit Permit I Did . I Got The Exit Permit. But The Malaysian Consulate Would Not Give Travel Document To Go Back To Malaysia . I Would Be Happy If U Can Help Me How To Apply For Stateless Person And Eventually A Indian Citizenship.