Hello Everyone
I am a phd student with UGC fellowship.........working in a CSIR institute.......in our institute, we are not getting the revised fellowships + our arrears are also blocked from more than a year now. I want to know the procedure to file an RTI for UGC to know the reason for such delay, as our institute has not recieved any funds from ugc.