Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

a great initiative to spread the message. It will surely benefit the common man and the sole purpose, transparency and accountability will be gained.
    Best wishes for this initiative. May god bless the team.

Name:
    Sajeev
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    Thanks for the initiative. This will enrich exposure to effective use of RTI Act by members and visitors of the portal. I am having list of pan-India details of RTI activists and NGOs, which I have collected over a period of time-keeping in view my earlier suggestion of ALL INDIA RTI USERS' ASSOCIATION. U may use contact details for announcing launch of RTI Directory. How can I send these details to U? . It is in words.
    I think this is a terrific suggestion. Most of us have some experience of filing an RTI application and what happens when we approach the 'babus' at the offices. If we have a way of knowing the RTI activists and NGOs of our locality, we could spread awareness about RTI effectively. Can we have a localised list of the members of RTI-India? Can we share information about activists and NGOs in these areas? It could be a great help to spread this cause.
    Sajeev.
    I'm becoming bold

3. Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Congratulations. A very useful directory. The RTI team with special reference to Kushal, deserves all appreciation. Let us stand united in our fight for our right to information. Some RTI user may be reluctant to disclose his identity for fear of antagonising further the PIOs. So cant we allow them to put xxxxxx instead of the words which they think will disclose the identity of the RTI applicant ?
    Best wishes.
    Latelearner

4. Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

The RTI team deserves all the appreciations. I am a new user and do not know how to use the links properly.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Jagat,

Just browse around the home page and click on the various links available.
    No harm will be done - at the most, if you do not like what you see on the new page, just turn back the page on your browser and you will go back to where you were before.

On some links, try not only the "left click" but also the "right click". Try the "left click" on the name of the person posting (this appears on the top left hand side of every post).

For details on how to start a new thread, etc. please see the following thread:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1314-u...ia-portal.html

6. Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Thank you 'karira' for the hints. By the way I have heard the Income Tax department has been excluded from RTI, and we cannot use RTI on it.
    What is the alternative.

7. Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

Well done 'jps50'
    Can you post this information to thanks

8. Re: Discussions: RTI Directory, Store and Share RTI Documents

RTI is very much applicable to Income Tax Dept. Pl go ahead.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android