Thread: Hello Friends

Hello Friends

Hello everybody,
    this is naresh here from Jaipur,
    myself also working to create awareness about RTI,
    I personally also use the tool to have a first hand information about RTI Act and believe me it pays to be informed citizen.
    cheers !

› Find content similar to: Hello Friends

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: Hello Friends

Welcome to the RTI community. Hope this will provide you more insight and opportunity to use RTI for the betterment of the society.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

welcome online, do share your thoughts at our blogging segments and try to help others.

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI community. Pls share your views and achievements to help other community members.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Thanks for being with us. V R trying to make govt responsive and accountable to citizens of this great country, who have been neglected, exploited and humiliated by babus for last 60 years of independence. Let every one know that now common man is in fact public master of public 'servants'. Your experience will be useful to us. Pl do share for the benefit of members and visitors of the site.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android