Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

better india - great efforts

Dear Dr. Kushal jj,

Thanks for your e-mail and congratulations for your great efforts.

We are also working for a better Dwarka through Dwarka Forum - an online network of more than 1400 residents.

Objectives of Dwarka Forum is to dream of a Sub-City in its all means and make it happen. Its primary objective is to Network Residents/ RWA/ CGHS of Dwarka and Media. It's primarily working on dissemination of information, encourage people to fight for the larger common cause, and generally raise awareness among residents to live as role model citizens for the rest of the colonies.Mission of the forum is to make Dwarka an ideal township in terms of its resources, amenities and its judicious distribution among the users.

We also share latest Dwarka news, events, celebration at popular Dwarka info BLOG

Be consistent and have patience.

More and more active brigade will join you soon.

May your dream come true soon.

Dwarka Forum

Dwarka Parichay team

› Find content similar to: better india - great efforts

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: better india - great efforts

Thank You for the introduction and encouragement. I am friend of Rejimonck and know your efforts.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to your efforts collectively or individually.

Regards,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android