Thread: Registrar Of Cooperative -not Care For Rti

1. Registrar Of Cooperative -not Care For Rti

Dear Sir

I Am Delhi Based Using Rti In The Department In The Govt.of Delhi I.e.registrar Of Cooperative.

Purpose Of Enfrocing Rti Will Not Be Successful If Punitive Action Is Not Taken By The Appelate Authority

The Office Of Rcs Has Vioated The Section 4 Of Rti Acta 2005 And Did Not Provide Any Information About The Department.

The Rules 2007 Of Delhi Coooperative Socieities Are So Expensive As One Has To File Application With Rs 100/- As Application Fee And Rs 10-/- Will Be Charged Per Copy.

May Mr.kejriwal And Other Prominent Activist Of Rti Will Help To Make Effort To Take Punitive Action Against The Rcs

With Regards

Jawaherjain

Last edited by Shrawan; 16-06-08 at 07:44 PM. Reason: moderated

2. Re: Registrar Of Cooperative -not Care For Rti

Hello Jawaherjain,
    Welcome to RTI India. Kindly read the forum rules before using strong words, and as this is a public forum we do not allow it.
    Thank You!
    Regards,

3. Re: Registrar Of Cooperative -not Care For Rti

dear sir

Which work you are talking about are harsh and strong words.kindly let me know? freedom of expression is available in our constitution and I salute the constitution.

with regards

jawaherjain
    Mobile:9311212503

4. Re: Registrar Of Cooperative -not Care For Rti

Mr. Jain,
    Only Central or State Information Commission has powers to penalise erring PIO/FAA. If info under section 4 are not displayed or provided by public authority, U may file complaint with SIC under section 18 of the RTI Act.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android