Thread: New member

1. New member

Congretulations for launching this very usefull site to each citizen of India and other curntires, too.

I am confident people will be benefited thru' this site, to a very great extent.

I would be happy to inform all my friends to get registered on this site.

Wish you all the success on the launch of this usefull site.

Regards,

Vijay Shah

Last edited by Shrawan; 23-05-11 at 12:26 PM.

2. Re: New member

Thanks for joining this portal and being with us. "Bhale Padharya" All laws so far enacted in independent India try to control the citizens. Only RTI empowers common man to control the Govt! This act if properly and effectively used will change the way we are being governed. It is now in our hands to use the Act effectively, consistently and in public interest.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by Vijay Kashidas Shah View Post

I would be happy to inform all my friends to get registered on this site.

Vijay Shah
    Welcome to RTI India !

The easiest way to invite your friends to get registered on this site is to:

1. Go to your User CP (User Control Panel) - link available in the green band at top of the page.
    2. On that page, you will see a "invite" link at the top.

4. Re: New member

Welcome Vijay to RTI India, I am sure you will be an important asset for our community.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android