Thread: RTI Act

Name:
    KULKARNI R K
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RTI Act

Its is welcome move. I am very much interested in such discussion. Though I am new to this technology, I am confident of getting used to it shortly and will be contributing a lot.

I wish all the sucess to those who have taken efforts to start this.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Re: RTI Act

Kulakarni,

Welcome to RTI India !

Please try to browse around the forum and its different sections. Please free to Click on the various links available all over the home page - no major disaster will take place. At the most, if you do not like what you see, just flip back your browser's page - and you will go back to the originating page/link.

There are the very good Guide and the recently launched Directory segments. Links are available at the top right hand side of every page.

If you have any difficulty, please feel free to ask and many members will be glad to help and guide you.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Welcome to RTI portal. I hope U will be able to use this sunshine act in solving your problems and that of others, while dealing with govts right from peon to the president!
    This is peoples’ law in action. If you think, things are not proper; do not blame-ACT to change. Long journeys begin with the first step!
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Shrawan
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dear R.K. Kulkarni,

As Karira has described, navigate different segments of the site, and soon you will have good time.

Welcome online with us at RTI India.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android