Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question National Institute Of Fashion Technology (nift)

My daughter had appeared for the NIFT exam & had cleared the written exam She was called for the situation test which is basically making a model & submitting the same for evaluation

She is sure that the model was made as per the specifications provided

There after she was not selected

I want to know the marks obtained by her.

I understand that as per recent Supreme Court Judgement even the IIT has to declare the marks obtained.

I am unable to make any head way with NIFT Delhi as they claim that they have outsourced the conduct of exam to a third party

Can the RTI be invoked. If yes; please tell me how?

I would be really grateful to you

Raviguleria

› Find content similar to: National Institute Of Fashion Technology (nift)

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: National Institute Of Fashion Technology (nift)

ravi,

You can definitely ask for the marks in the written exam as well as the model exam.
    Your application has to be addressed to the PIO, whose details are available at:
    National Institute of Fashion Technology

For help regarding drafting, fees, mode of payment and submission of RTI application, please visit the guide segment - link given at the top right side of this page.

Once you have a draft ready, you can post it here and members will be glad to guide you.