Thread: Family Pension -reg.

Name:
    N.Janakiraman alias Mohan Sai

Family Pension -reg.

Dear Sir,
    Reg. my family pension any number of letters written to Assisstant P.F.Commissioner - Pension, Berahmpur, Orissa is not replied. I would like to know thru this RTI act how to get the information as to what happened to my letters and action taken on them.
    Thanks and regards,
    N.Mohan Sai

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Family Pension -reg.

Mohan,

You can file a RTI application with the PIO in the office of PF Commissioner, Behrampur and ask for the progress on the complaints/representations you have made till now.

The name and address of the PIO in the Behrampur Office are available here:

RTI_OFFICERS DETAILS

For guidance in drafting, submission, fees, mode of payment, etc., please visit the guide segment of the porta - link given at the top right side of the page.

3. Re: Family Pension -reg.

For format of application, guidelines and framing questions, pl visit my blog also, specially "any thing pending with Govt?" You have to follow central govt rules for fililng RTI application.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:

Kind Attn. : Mr.Karira
    Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the response. As mentioned in yr reply I am unable to find any porta link at the right side of the corner to find the details. Kindly advise.
    Thanks and regds,
    N.Mohan Sai

5. Re: Family Pension -reg.

Follow this:

RTI Guide

Name:

Dear Sir,
    As advised by you I sent a msg to ORISSA ( Berahmpur )as per the mail IDs given under RTI Guide (as given below)
    The mail sent on the following mail ID "srobam@rediffmail.com" got returned saying mail box unavailable.
    Will you pl. help me with alternate mail IDs
    <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=900 border=1><COLGROUP><COL width=95><COL width=281><COL width=104><COL width=104><COL width=289><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=95 height=175>
    SRO, Berhampur
    </TD><TD vAlign=top width=281>Shri S. Rath, AAO (PRO) EPFO, SRO, Berhampur, 1st Floor, O.S.R.T.C. Building, Station Road, Berhampur 760 001 srobam@rediffmail.com
    </TD><TD width=104>
    0680-2216738
    </TD><TD width=104>
    0680-2203873
    </TD><TD vAlign=top width=289>Shri G.D. Singh, APFC, OIC EPFO, SRO, Berhampur, 1st Floor, O.S.R.T.C. Building, Station Road, Berhampur 760 001 srobam@rediffmail.com
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android