Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTI for Land Registry Information

1. Re: RTI for Land Registry Information

You can mention name of mohalla and ward No. U can also enclose photocopies of whatever papers U are holding. This will facilitate tracing your exact plot by PIO.

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

2. Re: RTI for Land Registry Information

Hi From your statement it looks like you are an NRI like me. I have spent 2 years in India working this system out. You are right that they are looking for $$$$$. So let me help?

Where is Bassi? Is it next to Hoshiarpur, Punjab? If yes why are you going to the committee. All rural areas such as villages, the records are kept with the Phatwaris and Gudawara's. What you should do is ask your MC who is the Area's Phatwari? Give them your anchesteral histoiry names such as your dads name, grandfathers name and great grandfathers name.

You may need to show them the sight because it is their locality they will know what Keasra number to look at (what i mean is - where on map your plot is located)

This does not take them long its a matter of a couple of hours work. If they do not listen to you put an application to the SDM of your district. If i am correct Bassi comes under District Hoshiarpur?

If you need contacts or further information please email me on xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules

3. land registry

how can i get a copy of a land registry document in rajasthan?

4. Re: RTI for Land Registry Information

Dear Member

Kindly read this full thread.

regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android