Thread: Hi 2 All

Hi 2 All

Dear Friends ,
    First of all my hello to all. Presently i must introduce myself . I am Atul S Chauhan, BTech from IT-BHU 89 Batch .I was looking for articles on misuse of rti. Thats how i came across this site. I became the member. I have been summoned by State information bureau for not providing information where as i have provided the information in time. I will inform you all what happenedonce i come back after the date that is 26th june. well see u till then. Love .

Re: Hi 2 All

Welcome. We eagerly await you to share your experiences. That would be rare story from the other side - the story of information provider and not the story of information seeker. Please dont forget to post the details after 26th.

3. Re: Hi 2 All

Dear Atulji,
    Thanks for being on this portal. Your experience will benefit members. Navigating this portal will give you detailed exposure for handling RTI requests. Welcome aboard RTI.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

4. Re: Hi 2 All

Atul,
    Welcome to RTI India. We would love to hear about your case.
    Regards,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android