Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

1. Question it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

I am also working in a public insurance company,being suspended on frivolous charges,I filed fresh RTI application after suspension querying educational and insurance qualification of so called disciplinary authority and my officer incharge ,the main witness against me.the reply of pio states it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

2. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

Actually it should be part of Section IV Proactive disclosure. As you will not get positive reply under first appeal. Why don't you compliant directly to CIC under section 18.

3. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

I have recently posted three judgements of CIC/Delhi High Court concerning section 8 on my blog. U may use the same while appealing or complaining. For prefering complaint to CIC please refer to http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...l-under-rti-3/. For section 18, I have just now contributed article under "guide" section of this portal. All the best
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

4. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

March 30.2008 the matter came up with CIC,the commissioner was also surprised,though I have yet to receive the order,I hope it is positive.

5. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

I think you mean March 30, 2009.
    If it is 2008 and you have still not received information you should file complaint for non-compliance of CIC orders.

6. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

Yes,you are right,It's March 2009.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

shrigopal,

Your post above has been deleted since it violates the forum rules.
    It also did not have any relation to RTI but concerned a grievance matter that you are resolving with your employer.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

8. Re: it is excluded from RTI as "violation of privacy".Is he correct?

Karira Sir,I have been writing RTI applications almost six months before my employer initiated disciplinary proceedings against me,they have declared before information commission that I was harassing them.I have no other mechanism for exposing the corrupt system except the RTI.
    By deleting the post of a genuine RTI forum member,you are not doing justice for the cause we share this forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android