Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

epf account

dear all,
    i visit first time at this login, i want to know about my previous company epf account balance.

pls tell me how can i check my epf account balance of haryana (gurgaon). My epf no is HR/25128/212

THANKS!

› Find content similar to: epf account

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: epf account

Welcome to this portal. You have to write to PF office at which your account is maintained quoting details of account number etc. Normally PF office will not reply to your query. After waiting for 30-35 days file RTI application by visiting my blogs on PF. This will work. I add that you should get 6-monthly statement of PF account from PF office through your employer. If you are not getting it, please also cover this point in your application itself in addition to asking for PF balance.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    dinesh noniwal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: epf account

dear all,
    pls tell me how can i check my epf account balance of haryana (gurgaon). My epf no is HR/25128/212

THANKS!