Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: RTI Help

  1. #1

    RTI Help

    Dear All

    I sent a complaint to the U.P. Human Rights Commission about Negligence of Human Rights by Public Authorities.

    I need to know who is the concerned PIO to give me information under RTI 2005? It is not mentioned on the Web. Pls Advise.

    Can NRI based in Kuwait seek Information under RTI 2005, and How? How will he make the payment Etc. ?


  2. Re: RTI Help

    U can address to Central Public Information Officer C/o Chairman, NHRC......address. You can refer my blog "any thing pending with Govt?" and frame questions accordingly. Proforma and guidelines are also available on blogs. NRI if he is an Indian citizen can seek info under RTI. He can send application duly completed to his relative in India, who should get Indian Postal Order for Rs10/- from local post office in favour of "Accouts Officer, NHRC, Delhi" and attach with the application and send by speed ad post locally.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

  3. Re: RTI Help

    If U have problem with UP State HRC, then in that case you need to follow RTI rules of UP, for which U can visit official website of state govt or state information commission. IN this case you can address application to State Public Information Officer C/0 Chairman of UPNHRC. U need to use format if prescribed in UP rules and pay fee as per these rules. NRI can arrange payment of fee through his relatives in UP.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android