Sarvadaman Singh Oberoi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RTI Knowhow

I put in my very first RTI application on 19 May 2008 and by 10 Jun 2008 the 17th RTI application was out. The first appeal has been sent on 17 Jun 2008. I have studied all the 25 notifications of the DOP&T, and the RTI Act & Rules, and a few of the State Rules, and more importantly, the Public Records Act & Rules. In fact one of the RTI applications is on issues related to maintenance of information as per the Public Records Act & Rules.

As soon as I have a fair response in July 2008 I hope to post the correspondence on the internet.

› Find content similar to: RTI Knowhow

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: RTI Knowhow

Dear Mr Oberoi,
    Welcome to RTI India community. I am sure you will find this a useful place in your future RTI ventures. You can also upload your RTI applications and responses in the Directory segment of our portal.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: RTI Knowhow

Dear Mr. Oberoi,
    I am happy to have you with us on this portal. YOur experience will enrich us and other members. I shall be happy to have more contributions on RTI from U. Welcome and thanks for being with us. You can contribute to directory section also which is about experience of using RTI.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android