Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What steps are to be taken in order to get the information, which is not available with the PIO?

What happens when a public auth is posted out. If i wish to seek information about his dealings in his ex unit, and apply rti to pio of ex unit,

will the pio use sec 6 to fwd my rti to ex offical in his new set up

or
    will pio use sec 5 by simply still asking reply from ex offical

› Find content similar to: What steps are to be taken in order to get the information, which is not available with the PIO?

Name:
    Sandeep Baheti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What steps are to be taken in order to get the information, which is not available with the PIO?

Vikram,
    Please avoid posting your query in multiple threads. You have raised the same query in two other threads. In future please start a new thread for your query.

Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i will keep in mind

thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android