Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: P.F.

  1. #1


    I Am Mr. A.k. Nandi, Looking For Tramsfer Of P.f. From My Previous Company Dunlop India Ltd.

  2. Re: P.F.

    Nice to have you on this portal. For transfer of PF account U have to submit prescribed form through your new employer. If transfer is not effected in say 60 days or so, U can file RTI application as guided in my blog on PF dues and "any thing pending with Govt?". RTI is enacted to make the govt citizen-centric. Use it by navigating this portal. U will feel empowered while dealing with govt. All the best.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android