Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whom to Appeal ?

Dear Sirs,
    We have sought some information from one Public Authority as no information was available with him, he forwarded the same to two PIO and intimated me. One to the PIO,Director of the Dept. of State and other to the PIO,State Govt of the concerned Dept. His forwarding request to the two Dept. is as follows.:
    "Copy of the Application of ---------forwarded to the PIO,-------for kind information with a request to provide the required information available in the------to the applicant under intimation to the Undersigned."
    PIO Signature.
    (same format to the two PIO)
    So, in case necessity arises, to whom I should appeal ?

Yours Sincerely,

› Find content similar to: Whom to Appeal ?

Fight for the Right.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: Whom to Appeal ?

U can file first appeal to the First Appellate Authority [FAA] under RTI of the dept to whom application has been redirected. If you do not find FAA, you can address the same to FAA C/o Principal or Chief Secretary of State Govt. U can visit official website of orissa govt or information commission of orissa for details as to form, fees and addresses etc. Even despite all these efforts U do not get the required info, file complaint under section 18 of RTI Act to the Orissa Information Commission.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Ashok Ku. Mishra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Jps ji,
    Let me make it more Clear, a copy of my Application has been sent to the PIO,Director of Higher Education,orissa. Another to the PIO, Dept.of Higher Education, Govt. of Orissa.
    That means my original application is with the PIO to whom I have sent. As, copy has been sent to two PIO, I am in confusion.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Fight for the Right.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Now the transferee two PIOs will be responsible to reply to you. PIO to whom U have submitted has done his duty. He is no more in picture.

Name:
    Ashok Ku. Mishra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JPS Sir, Can the first PIO,who has forwarded my applicantion to the other PIOs, ask for copy of the information,which will be given to me. As he has written "under intimation to the undersigned."Yours Sincerely,
    Fight for the Right.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Ashok ji
    Please mail /provide the complete details or the scanned copy of the reply received from PIO,since he is now not in picture so how you can get the copy of reply from him.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Best way is to follow-up further with transferee PIOs. Old PIO may or may not get the info supplied to you by new PIOs. U would be wasting time and energy in pursuing old PIO.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

The two Appellate Authorities in respect of the two new "redirected" PIO's will be the FAA's. The original PIO can ask for notice o him since he wants to complete the full circle and clear his responsibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android