Thread: I have just joined your forum

Name:
    dr gudalore venkateshwar rao
    Blog Entries

I have just joined your forum

Dear Colleagues

Thnx for accepting me into your fold. I have been using RTI Act since 2005 and shd say tht i got fairly good results. I am seeking info frm my office, the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), at Hyderabad regarding several topics viz., recruitments, purchases, promotions, implementation of reservation policy etc. I am also the Secretary of an association (GAASA) in Alwal Secunderabad and using RTI for development of our localities. I dont want my intro 2 b long, so shall be posting info on this site.

Can anybody give me a contact person in Delhi since I have matters in 2nd appeal which needs to be represented.

with regards

dr g v rao
    Forensic DNA Analyst
    Cell. 9849006955

2. Re: I have just joined your forum

Welcome Dr Rao to the RTI India community. I am sure your rich experience in using RTI will be a great asset to this portal.

The second part of your post has been replied to separately by one of our members, murgie, in another thread opened by you.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.