Thread: Hello ...to the community

Hello ...to the community

Its a great community to be part of and I look forward to sharing and gaining the "ups" n "downs" from everyone here.

This portal defines "empowerment" with dignity and security which keeps so many millions' hope and dreams alive!!

The shameless partakers of corruption need to be fought against ruthlessly and severely taken to task by every self respecting citizen.

This is the least I could say....to start with!!

2. Re: Hello ...to the community

Welcome to RTI India Abhsen,
    I m sure with your enthusiasm you can contribute to this wonderful community
    RTI India Network Staff Member

Re: Hello ...to the community

hello Every body,
    so fare I read about RTI and its benifits to poeple and citizen for redressal of problems. There is rtiindia.org !! Its wonderfull to provide plateform to the people where they can do interaction easily transeding the boundery of location and distance.i wouldl like to read about successfull issue with which triindia.org is associated.
    thanks

4. Re: Hello ...to the community

Nice to have U both Abhijit and Rameshbhai on this portal. If U want that govt officers treat the citizens respectfully and cooperate with him, v must study and use RTI. Over a period of time, attitude and system will change where citizens will be real master and not beggar of info in a democratic free country. Act and Act. Welcome 2 both of U.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Thanks....and can't agree more with you on this.

The least we could do is give our best shot at it

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    Nice to have U both Abhijit and Rameshbhai on this portal. If U want that govt officers treat the citizens respectfully and cooperate with him, v must study and use RTI. Over a period of time, attitude and system will change where citizens will be real master and not beggar of info in a democratic free country. Act and Act. Welcome 2 both of U.
    Yes, To bring a change in attitute is marathon job but see how Mahatama Gandhi has intervoven the movement of fredom and untouchability. I think it is not law alone but change of mind set of upper cast, they themselves got empowered by education and employment and inspired other fellow cast that "we can do it". And bye and large, now the issue is addressed to greate extent. He reason with people of Indis how u can treat a fellow human being less than animal. He decided to stay with one Harisan family and experienced the difficuilyes one may face if goes againts the so called eastiblished tradition in socity. But He remained firm in his mission and He succeeded.
    Mission of making goverment and its officials accoutable to its citizen is also a difficulty tast but not impossible.
    Thing is that more and more people should come forward to pramot the cause individualy as well as collectively. The programe has to be multy facieted and with multy approch too.
    RTI is the result and exmple of such sustain efferts by people. We have to launch specific programe on certain issue and work on it.
    To my mind, let say The quality of Road and its repair work. How effectively we can combat the dismal quality of work carried out by Contractors and there by BMC paying them with out effective mechanism of guarented quality and supervion.
    second the Suppy of drinking water which is oftenly getting contamineted. Thirdly, Disposal of waste generated in city.

I was reading somewhere that very soon there would be road "guarantees", devised by IIT although I am not being able to recollect fully. Is anybody aware of this development?

8. Re: Hello ...to the community

This section is for introduction by new members. Specific issues if any, please take it up at the respective sub-forum. This thread stands closed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android