khan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

revenge for using RTI

sirs, i came across a very shocking incedent . my colleage has been asked to give in writting that he will never use rti for asking any querry to any department otherwiose he will get transfrerd to most unwanted place .what can be done to save my frend???

› Find content similar to: revenge for using RTI

LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: revenge for using RTI

Best way is to file complaint with Central Information Commission or State Information Com [which ever is applicable to your friend] under section 18 of RTI Act. No one can intimidate him from enjoying his right. U may refer my article on complaint under RTI act 2005 in GUIDE section [top right hand side of this page].
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    shrigopal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: revenge for using RTI

Same is the case with me,my employer has suspended me from service,so far initiated two different charge memo against me,enquiry under progress in one,they have denied me basic
    documents to defend myself,They misinform the CIC that I was using RTI to settle
    personal scores seeking inane information and I was "harrassing" them.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android