Smt. Sheela Jayaraman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Get back my funds saved with cooperative credit society

I have resigned from SBI. On becoming Officer, the Officers Association forced me to join the thrift scheme, wherein Rs. 100/- would be deducted from my salary every month (though it is not compulsory). I joined the scheme. I was posted at various places and realised that there would be a lot of delay in my funds being credited to my thrift RD account when I was posted in a rural branch and hence discontinued my contribution.

After retirement, I have send the necessary withdrawal form personally through my husband. I have also written a letter thereafter as after a month, no official communication has been received by me and my funds at the sbi officers coop credit society have not been returned to me. i have indicated to them in my letter regarding the delay and clarified that i have never availed off any loan.

under the circumstances, they should immediately refund the balance with interest but communication has been received by me till date.
    please guide me.

› Find content similar to: Get back my funds saved with cooperative credit society

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: Get back my funds saved with cooperative credit society

RTI may not be applicable to your problem with coop society. However u can file complaint with sub-registrar of coop. societies {with copy to secretary of society} where in the society is registered. If U do not get any reply from sub-registrar within say 30-35 days , u can file RTI application with PIO of Office of Sub-registrar.U may please refer my article on Gujarat RTI Rules in GUIDE SECTION [top right hand side] and for drafting query pl. refer to my blog on "any thing pending with govt?" I presume the coop society is registered in Gujarat, otherwise u have to follow rules of the state where it is registered by refering to official portal of concerned state govt or its information commission's site.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android