Thread: No Response

1. No Response

I have submitted an application under RTI to HRD Ministry. But I have not received any acknowledgement for the same till now. Even the receipt for the amount deposited has been kept by them alongwith the application. What should I do ?

2. As you don't have even the receipt, it would be really hard to do anything other than to apply once more, this time off course keeping the receipt.
    If direct submission poses a problem, you can send it via Registered Post to the
    Name (If available)
    CPIO,
    Department Name
    Ministry Name
    Address.

3. Re: No Response

U can contact the PIO personally and informed about your status of the application or meet the 1st Appellant Authority and informed him about non-receipt of information and complain in writing. Also inform him in writing that the receipt is not givn and they had kept the same with them. Now a days it is compulsory to give photocopy of receipt if u want to file an appeal/complaint with CIC.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: No Response

Why dont't you presume that your application has been received and proceed accordingly? Let the PIO or AA reply that the appplication has not been received. I suggest that as for as possible resort to sending application by Registered Post (Not Regd/AD) or Speed Post or Reputed Coureer who is prompt in giving POD with stamped receipt of receipient ?

5. Re: No Response

Try and go through this thread also , and FAQs ...

It is generally seen that FAQ, those are the assets of rtiindia.org are sometimes overlooked generally by all of us (non specific comment)

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1419-f...st-bengal.html

6. Re: No Response

I have submitted an application under RTI to HRD Ministry. But I have not received any acknowledgement for the same till now.
    sanjay I can't understand from your query, You had personally deposited your application or had sent same through post via UPC or Regd Post or Ordinary Post.

7. Re: No Response

In case of West Bengal Rs 10/ (Court-fee stamp) is required to be submitted along with the application. No fees are required either for 1st appeal or 2nd appeal/compalant . This is for all the Govt. departments, for high Court this is not applicable.- Abhijeet