Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi everybody,

I am a new member to RTI.

Jayasree V

2. Re: Hi

Welcome Jayasree to the RTI India community. I am sure you will find a lot of interesting things to learn here and also get benefitted out of it. Please spare some time to navigate around the forum to get a feel of it.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Hi

hi i am also new this forum

how r u

4. Re: Hi

Welcome to both of you on this portal. Navigation through this site will introduce U to a shushine and empowering law, which has hardly any parallel in 60 years of legislation in independent India. Do you know with Rs.10/- a man in remote village can get details of electricity bills of Rashtrapati Bhavan or PM office or officially audit any govt office/work?
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Re: Hi

Welcome Rahul to the forum. Pl. do navigate the forum to feel at home & feel free to ask any query related to RTI. There are a lot of experience on board to guide & navigate you.

Shan

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android