Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Hi

Welcome Jayasree to the RTI India community. I am sure you will find a lot of interesting things to learn here and also get benefitted out of it. Please spare some time to navigate around the forum to get a feel of it.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Rahul Jagtap
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi i am also new this forum

how r u

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Welcome to both of you on this portal. Navigation through this site will introduce U to a shushine and empowering law, which has hardly any parallel in 60 years of legislation in independent India. Do you know with Rs.10/- a man in remote village can get details of electricity bills of Rashtrapati Bhavan or PM office or officially audit any govt office/work?
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    shan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Rahul to the forum. Pl. do navigate the forum to feel at home & feel free to ask any query related to RTI. There are a lot of experience on board to guide & navigate you.

Shan

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android