Re: How to check my EPF balance amount online

Please see post #16 above!!!

Name:
    Mumbai Civic
    Blog Entries

Re: PF

Hi,
    Welcome to the RTI India Forum.
    This forum is a place where you can know more about the Right To Information Act, 2005 and understand how you could use it for personal or community benefit. You can also benefit from the knowledge, experience and insights of members from different backgrounds and holding different perspectives.
    In your case, this forum could give you pointers to getting such information , but cannot give you the information itself. Why not look up the website of the concerned organization? If the website does not tell you how to obtain the information, check if there is a "Right To Information" link on the website. That link could show you the way.
    If the above machinery does not provide sufficent help, do seek help here!

And do let us know of your experience!

Thanks.
    Best Wishes,
    -- पूराब्यौरा

Then God said, "Let there be light"... but we said, no, we want first the RTI! Then we will light up our own lives, and those of our fellow beings. But God said, "No, I can't. I am not a fool to open my books to you. Go away!"

kindly provide me the link to check my pf details in Bangalore city

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Please read the whole thread above.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

The Corporate Sector play a big fraud with its employees by usurping their EFP deducted from their salay. It is a nat 25%+ benefit yo the employes. (12+12+1.1). Corporate Employers are out of the perniew of the RTIA2005. They dont give heed to the requests of employees. The system to put the employees data online is being experimented. It will take while. The only way left is to approach through EPFO. SAend a letter to your employer/ex-employer requesting for the Balance. Send a copy of this to the RPFO requesting that an Inspector may please be deputed to expedite the matter and information may be provided to you as soo as possibl (say 15 days or a month). After that File an RTI application with the EPFO giving reference of your previous request. Most likey you will get the information

my epf no MH/41081/34373 tell me my pf balance

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast