Topic Identifier

Thread: Voter's id Address change

Name:
    Saravanan
    Blog Entries

Voter's id Address change

I am having a voter id with old address which I would like to change it to the present one. Please give me the procedure to do that. Currently I am residing in Valasaravakkam ( chennai ) and previously I stayed in West mambalam and the voter id is issued in westmambalam.

Re: Voter's id Address change

RTIINDIA.ORG site is solely dedicated to RTI related issues. For help in other matters like voters' ID card kindly have a look at the other site 'BIG Helpers'.

"Change of Address" in Voter ID Card

I have been shuttling between departments for getting the Change of Address in my and my wife's Voter ID Cards. There is not a single person to guide or help getting the job done in an appropriate manner. I am 58 now and just cannot run every where. I have ultimately decided to drop the matter and have the Card with previous address only.

4. Re: Voter's id Address change

Dear Sir,

If u have already applied for correction, u can file RTI application seeking action taken report on your application for correction. For procedural information please visit: Big Helpers

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android