PF Account Balance

Dear Sir,

We have been allotted PF number to me and my friends as detailed below:

1. Dhara Shah - PF No. MH/94159/067
    2. Suresh Kaushik - PF No. MH/94159/071
    3. Sunil Bhusavalkar - PF No. MH/94159/020
    4. Uday Kumar Mishra - PF No. MH/94159/037
    5. Sanjay Srivastava - PF No. MH/94159/036

You are requested to help us in knowing our current balance in our respect account. Your help will be a favour to us.

Regards
    Dhara Shah

Re: PF Account Balance

Sir,
    We will be grateful for your immediate response to our querry.

Dhaha Shah

3. Re: PF Account Balance

At present there is no facility to find out the balance in PF account except that of taking up the matter directly with the authorities concerned.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

4. Re: PF Account Balance

For knowing your PF balance, please write to PF office [gotri vadodara]. Pl navigate website EPFO for details. U should get statement of PF account every year from PF office where your account is maintained, through your employer. In case U are not getting annual statements, pl make request in the same application for present balance. In case u donot get reply from PF office within 15/20 days, file RTI application by refering my blog "any thing pending with govt?" and other postings in my blog and guide section on this portal [top right hand side]. Pl file separate applications individually.
    I would suggest U all to get acquanted with RTI Act, which will help U all while dealing with govt depts and system as a whole. This will change the way V R being governed. Welcome to this portal-nice begining. I add:
    “The real swaraj will come not by the acquisition of authority by a few, but by the acquisition of capacity by all to resist authority when abused.” Mahatma Gandhi.
    Last edited by jps50; 27-06-08 at 12:26 AM.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Could U find out and let me know the balance on my accounts 1) TN-46137/08 and 2)TNY-55640/2.
    Thanks.

6. Re: PF Account Balance

Dear Easwaran,
    Nice to have U on this portal. Pl navigate this portal, specially GUIDE section to have feel of the empowering law. Pl refer my posting at No 4 above and do the needful.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

7. Re: PF Account Balance

Dear Sir,

I have been alloted PF no Dl/34383/0749 dated 19th sept but the submitted form has not been found by the concerned authority, so please help me with whom i should registered a complaint so that i will get my PF amount as soon as possible.

With Regards,

Pradeep Bagri.

Could U find out and let me know the balance on my PF accounts 1)MH/47153/110
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Rohit Balar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android