Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Status of Speed Post

1. Re: Non Delivery of Speed Post

Quote Originally Posted by bahl_ajay View Post
    Just try using this link to track your speed post status I have tried this a number of times and it is useful.

Welcome to Indiapost
    I have tried the link. It states that "Delivery status is not available at present please try later". Anyway, I submitted my email address there for receiving the information.

Thanks. I will inform the outcome as and when it happens.

2. Re: Non Delivery of Speed Post

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    I have tried the link. It states that "Delivery status is not available at present please try later". Anyway, I submitted my email address there for receiving the information.

Thanks. I will inform the outcome as and when it happens.
    Another addition to my earlier posting. Today, I tried to open Speed post tracking and Speed post status link. I have found that my IP address has been forbidden for accessing the link.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Non Delivery of Speed Post

Another addition to my earlier posting. Today, I tried to open Speed post tracking and Speed post status link. I have found that my IP address has been forbidden for accessing the link.
    If you are absolutely sure (although I doubt if the webmaster could have done it), then it is a case of "denial of service" and just strengthens your case further.

What was the message you got ?

Did you try accessing from some other machine / ISP account / Netcafe ?

Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

Since yesterday,I am also facing the same problem from the offical web site of India post

Re: Non Delivery of Speed Post

the post by shakti confirms that there is some problem with the web site itself and no particular IP address has been blocked.
    you may try going over it again.

I experienced the same problem like Meetor & other friends. I think I will follow the advice of the Karira, on written complain. Even I could not opened the Link "Web based....Complaint Status My Speed Post No is :EE326462119INIf any body can try to find out.
    Thanking you.
    Fight for the Right.

7. Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

The website is down because of security reason. Further in India we are allocated dynamic IP's each time we connect to the internet, unless one is using a fixed IP leased line connection, therefore chances of particular IP or person denied is not possible.

'Denial of Service' attach is basically done by users by bombarding the particular website from innumerable locations so that the server crashes. It was done by protester in one case against the UN website as they gathered netizens and asked them to visit the particular site exactly at the same time.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

This is off topic of this thread but relevant to what Kushal said:
    (Please believe me, Kushal knows more about this, than any of us...for more reasons than one !! He He He He - LOL)

I had a similar experience with the official website which lists questions raised in Parliament. Sent the following email to all concerned , but no reply till date:
    ===========
    Sent: 08 June 2008 14:03
    To: 'nicpq@sansad.nic.in'; 'parishad@sansad.nic.in'; 'rsmail@sansad.nic.in'; 'joshin@sansad.nic.in'; 'mukul@sansad.nic.in'
    Cc: 'speakerloksabha@sansad.nic.in'; 'secyvp@nic.in'; 'ashok.dewan@nic.in'
    Subject: Website https://164.100.24.219/rsq/pq.htm managed by NIC is INFECTED !

Dear Sir,

There is a website:

https://164.100.24.219/rsq/pq.htm

Which has the database of Indian Parliament Questions and managed by NIC.

The Rajya Sabha part does NOT OPEN at all !

The site is heavily infected with Trojans/Malware.
    All Trojans/Malware are from China since they have the word “nihao” in them.
    “nihao” in Chinese means “hello”

I was on the website for 20 seconds and my antivirus software gave a different warning EVERY SECOND !

Please take care !

Bye
    C J Karira
    XXXXXXX
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 09-01-10 at 10:25 PM. Reason: live email link removed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android