Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Status of Speed Post

1. Re: Non Delivery of Speed Post

Quote Originally Posted by bahl_ajay View Post
    the post by shakti confirms that there is some problem with the web site itself and no particular IP address has been blocked.
    you may try going over it again.
    I have tried from two different locations today and have found the same problem which supports your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by kushal View Post
    The website is down because of security reason. Further in India we are allocated dynamic IP's each time we connect to the internet, unless one is using a fixed IP leased line connection, therefore chances of particular IP or person denied is not possible.

'Denial of Service' attach is basically done by users by bombarding the particular website from innumerable locations so that the server crashes. It was done by protester in one case against the UN website as they gathered netizens and asked them to visit the particular site exactly at the same time.
    It is great post kushal. It has cleared my doubts.

Thanks karira and all for the support.

Our site has developed as the best RTI site.

- meteor

Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

Hi All,

I also have been receiving error on access denied for my IP, from the India Speedpost tracking URL. I have tried many times in past 1 week with same error. Then I contacted the Speed post where I despatched the post, who asked me to contact 04428294170 at Greams Rd PO, who referred to 04422312382 for INTL posts. They confirmed over phone the delivery date and the Singapore's Speed post URL Speedpost where I could verify the delivery. Similarly most countries have Web portal for their country's update which could be used, if any one is sending abroad from India.

Hope this info is useful.

3. Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

They(deptt of posts) had earlier announced to send RTI letters under registered post as
    ordinary post/free,nothing happened?

Dear All
    The web site of Indian Post is again uploaded/on the track.Please get thr requisite information as desired.

5. Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

my speed post refrence no :SPEE728573095IN
    from vinod kumar verma (naliya-bhuj) to ram sukh verma (faizabad)
    please find status

Quote Originally Posted by vin_air View Post
    my speed post refrence no :SPEE728573095IN
    from vinod kumar verma (naliya-bhuj) to ram sukh verma (faizabad)
    please find status

Speed post numbers start from EE and thus your correct speed post number is EE728573095IN. This post has not been delivered yet and is still hanging around at the post office (Faizbad) you deposited it at.
    Last edited by rtiindia; 24-07-12 at 08:33 PM.

The remedies are two :
    first use RTI with post office of booking if time is not the concern and get information on date of delivery . I haave tried it myself .

second obviously is to approach a consumer court if so advised and you suspect some bungling

let me know the status of my speedpost# EK329791167IN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android