Sandeep Baheti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

The complete details of tracking your speed post, and what to do in case you do not get the information of your speed post article is available here

http://www.nationalconcerns.com/blog...ns-team-blogs/

This article covers every aspect of tracking your speed post from online search to lodging a complaint with the Post Office. In case you do not get the appropriate reply this article diagrammatically explain each step to be followed with the Postal Department.

Please read the comprehensive article on how to track your speed post article above.

Sanjoy,
    Please refer to post # 7 above.
    Last edited by rtiindia; 24-07-12 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Delivery Status of Speed Post

Well...Ultimately the point is parcels thro Speed Post hardly ever reach on time and there is no penalty of the postal department for the delay...One of my parcels is again stuck with no information available either from either sender or recieving post office ...no information available from websites...

Despite several complaints to the concerned post office nothing has improved...

Having gone thro this so many times , I've decided never ever to use Speed Post again !!

Good courier cos. though charge a little extra but atleast the delivery is on time as per their commitment in 95% cases...if not , atleast the exact track reports of the status of the parcel are available at all times...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android