Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Change of user certificate

Dear all,
    I am a doctor who has bought a premises in mumbai. I plan to use the same for my clinic and operation theater. I have obtained a no objection certificate from my society. However as per the new rules of nursing home registration in mumbai, my clinic will be registered only on obtaining the change of user certificate from the building proposal department [ the most corrupt dept on the face of earth]. I have been running from pillar to post to know the exact procedure for the same. But nobody seems to know the exact procedure.
    On approaching the building proposal dept, the officer in charge told me that I cannot approach them directly, but only thru a BMC approved engineer/architect.

Can anyone in the forum guide me with this one. Is there any person amonst who can provide professional services for the same. There are a whole lot of medicos wanting genuine professional services out there.

› Find content similar to: Change of user certificate

10 Post(s)
    3 Thread(s)
    2 Post(s)

Re: Change of user certificate

Going through your first post in the thread :, many in this forum got a feeling that after your successful net search, you have been able to obtain a change of user certificate without greasing anybody's palm. Can you explain what happened in-between?

Now you can take recourse to RTI, asking for the details of all rules and procedures in force in connection with obtaining a change of user certificate.

In case you had already applied for the same as stated by you in the earlier post, you can find out the fate of that application through RTI.

If you need any specific assistance of framing the questions, please take it up at the relevant sub-forum.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android